The Annual Renewal Subscription for membership of Carrigaline Tennis Club is due for payment on or before 1st April 2017.
The 2017/2018 renewal forms will be emailed to all members shortly. Those members who do not have printing facilities will find a hard
copies of the renewal form in the Clubhouse. The form is available to download from the Downloads Section of this website.
When completing the application form your attention is drawn to the following:
- Write each adult’s email address clearly on the form. Please supply your mobile number and email address, as it will enable us to keep you informed of up and coming events.
- Family Memberships: Please fill in details of juveniles /juniors i.e. Name & Date of Birth. (These details are needed for the club records and registration for coaching).
- Payment options: Cheque/Bank Draft / Money Order made payable to Carrigaline Tennis Club. Bank transfer to our account in the AIB Bank Carrigaline. Details will be forwarded to you. When you make a transfer payment please use a reference so we can easily identify you – i.e. your membership number, your initial and surname
- Students Family Membership – students up to 23 years of age in full-time education can remain under the Family Membership
- Child Protection Compliance – All renewal forms must be returned fully completed. This will ensure all members undertake to respect the Rules of the Club and the Procedures set down by the Irish Sports Council Code of Ethics and Good Practice for Children’s Sport. Club Rules and Irish Sports Council Code of Ethics are available from the Policies & Procedures Section of this Website.
- Fobs – all members should be holding an individual club fob to identify that they are a paid up member of Carrigaline Tennis Club . If you do not hold one please purchase one (€10) immediately from Eddie Pierce.
SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE DUE ON 1st APRIL 2017 & PLAYING RIGHTS END 1st MAY 2017
If the club does not hear from you by 30th May 2017, we will assume that you are no longer interested and your membership will
be terminated by disabling your fob.
Late Payments: A late Payment penalty applies in cases where members have not paid their renewal subscription
before the 1st May 2017 (as agreed at 2009 AGM). The amount of this penalty is €40.00, and is payable before registration can be proceeded with.