Information for new Members
Please read the Information Sheet for New Members. This will give you all the information you need when you join Carrigaline Tennis Club.
New Membership Application Forms are available from the Download Section.
Annual Membership now Due
The Annual Renewal Subscription for membership of Carrigaline Tennis Club is due for payment on or before 1st April 2018.
The 2018/2019 renewal form can be downloaded from the Download Section of this Website.
Forms have been emailed to all members. Those members who do not have printing facilities will find hard copies of the Renewal Form in the Clubhouse.
When completing the application form your attention is drawn to the following:
- Over 65’s there are two new membership categories for those over 65 years and have been a member of Carrigaline tennis Club for the past 5 years (see renewal form attached).
- Couples new category for those couples living together at the same address (see renewal form).
- Write each adults email address clearly on the form. Please supply your mobile number and email address, as it will enable us to keep you informed of up and coming events.
- Family Memberships: Please fill in details of juveniles /juniors i.e. Name & Date of Birth. Students up to 23 years of age in full-time education can remain under the Family Membership
- Payment is by Bank transfer to the Club account in the AIB Bank Carrigaline. Details have been forwarded to you. When you make a transfer payment please reference your membership number and surname.
- Child Protection Compliance: EVERY RENEWAL FORM MUST BE RETURNED COMPLETED TO EDDIE PIERCE. This will ensure all members undertake to respect the Rules of the Club and the Procedures set down by the Irish Sports Council Code of Ethics and Good Practice for Children’s Sport. Club Rules and Irish Sports Council Code of Ethics are available on this Website.
- Fobs – all members should be holding an individual club fob to identify that they are a paid up member of Carrigaline Tennis Club . If you do not hold one please purchase one (€10) immediately from Eddie Pierce.
SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE DUE ON 1st APRIL 2018 & PLAYING RIGHTS END 1st MAY 2018
If the club does not hear from you by 30th May 2018, we will assume that you are no longer interested and your membership will
be terminated by disabling your fob.
Late Payments: A late Payment penalty applies in cases where members have not paid their renewal subscription
before the 1st May 2018 (as agreed at 2009 AGM). The amount of this penalty is €40.00, and is payable before registration can be proceeded with.